ERL 0.00% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

This is what i know . He had a minelab detector . He has had the...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This is what i know . He had a minelab detector . He has had the lease for about 5 years or more . He said he can nearly see penny find mine. He was a professional contract shooter and had a old Aboriginal friend that told him stories of finding gold and showed him the place . Not knowing how to peg a lease he got another friend that knew how to peg the lease his friend ending up pegging a big lease next to his lease which he has a small open cut mine on . So for a couple of years he was shooting and detecting and a lot of drinking then his father got very sick so he came back to Perth to look after his father . That's when i met him and he was telling me about his lease and gold fines .I told him about Empire and penny find mine and he told me he can nearly see the mine . In January he was telling he was going to sell the lease so i got him to talk to Sean at Empire to see if Empire wanted it buy it or work something out money and shares . Sean was told the lease numbers to look up but has not got back to him . Sean is very busy with what he has got on now but if it was any good Empire would have got a good deal . I know in May my friend back to the lease for a week and picked up another 43 grams two nuggets .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.