EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Coobator, I really don't wish to post but well said, also wait...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Coobator, I really don't wish to post but well said, also wait for 3D results then if good this will rise and almost every holder will be very happy I would imagine. Like I have said before when this happens wait and see who comes out to play, it will only be good for all holders. This has been a long term stock for me, with so much potential. Unfortunately none of us can live in the past, it is set and time will pass and confidence will return sooner than later IMO. It's all about making money. ERM are not wasting their money, they know very well what this game is all about, and it is about making serious profit and protecting their investment, unfortunately like I said before there are a few more bumps along the way, nothing is guaranteed in life. All holders just have to relax, if I can, then so should all of you. Patience please. We have all certainly learnt so much from the past, the good, the bad and the ugly side of this journey. Chin up everyone and smile! Where we were to where we are now is a major positive on so many fronts. Yes some will lose heavily but most will prosper, that's life, stay focused on your investment and I certainly encourage you all not to dwell on the past. Only good news can help, couldn't care less about commissioning as this is life in a technical world, it will be completed and this stock will move forward. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.