EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

ERM wants us, page-2

1. 283 Posts.
    When you have time :

goggle:
    hartleys research note published 20th -6th-2013

there projection last June was 1.9cps wow
    just want to thank the board for a job well done!

and I hope the independent consult reads about how much the market is putting on the value of empire asset and look how there being valued, now.
    that makes it possible that we should infact be payed millions of dollars to take ERM assets as in the markets current view there worth muck all.
    I am a firm believer in that if the market realises assets value for potential oil and gas in ground than it will show in the share value.(prime example: Perth basin discovery a few days ago)
    currently the market has attached NO value to the asserts ERM are trying to unload to us, as market understand we are unable to unlock assets due to lack of funds, which will be made worst if we take on 100% risks to work commitment.
    what we have been needing is a farm-in/ farm down for free-Carey or very little costs. Not too take more risk and cross oar fingers and hope we can wow a larger player as the first thing there going to say is , you are cash strapped any farm down is going to favour my shareholders not empires. As that is basically what is happening now right ,ERM is saying we have you over the barrel. Demand this and that. So what changers after we spend the cash from ERM. Back to today in 2 years time.with Hugh debit I or little debit but no plant as sold to pay ERM back.
    come on empire board find a better deal or fined a better company to do business with or maybe there is going to be first strike at the 2014 AGM, now that is something I want on my resume.

boeing777

so If the board says there preys will a farm out just show up if vote go's ERM way,origin were are you, Alcoa are you tempted yanky.

in My view, I will paint the 4SALE sign and I will get EMPOSA to hang it.

company for sale all offers consider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.