LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ernie doing some pr work..., page-66

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    nbz,

Have a look at how WPL has traded today. LNG is not alone when talking about share price movements.
    One would have thought it would have been logical for LNG to be higher today. One would also have thought that WPL would have been higher today. They mirrored each other which is often the case.

Sentiment plays an important part in the scheme of things.

I urge you to look at the recent history of SBM. The gold sector was going through a period of doom and gloom and SBM got sold down to 11c per share in January of this year.
    Investors and analysts were all singing the same tune . That SBM would not be able to make money with the gold price at these levels and it subsequently got sold down drastically.

Today it trades at 1.38 as I speak. The interest in gold stocks has reignited that sector of the market.
    Suddenly we are seeing huge gains to be made by companies reporting good drill results and thus being rewarded for their efforts. 12 months ago no one cared about anything to do with gold.

It can change quickly.

SBM still annoys me as an opportunity lost. I knew they would come good. I didn't take advantage of it.
    NCM dropped below 9 dollars a year ago. They were over 15 dollars 2 weeks ago. Another opportunity lost.

Our market is now down 72 points and that has also not helped our cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.