ERO 0.00% 0.3¢ ero mining limited

ero and mxr running hot., page-14

1. 3,267 Posts.
    In reply to chucky11,I posted this on the Flinders (FDL) thread in March and it might explain some of the action leding up to today over the last week.......

Subject: ero uranium ann adds value
    Stock Code: FDL - FLINDERS DIAMONDS LIMITED
    Posted: 09/03/07 12:27 Hotcopper Radio: FDL on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: fatstocks Views: 149
    Post #: 1619571 (Start of thread) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 59.100.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    Flinders link with MXR and ERO and the announcement today expalins why the buy vol is at 45m shares and sell at only 19m. oppies way out of balance with 54/13m and none for sale once 003/004 gone. MXR hasn't moved yet but ERO is up 5 cents (27%). Probably the link between FDL MXR and ERO little known.

the release today at 10.27 edst.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Friday 9 March, 2007
    EROMANGA DISCOVERS LARGE CHANNEL SYSTEM IN
    S.A. - POTENTIAL FOR MULTIPLE URANIUM DEPOSITS
    The first use in Australia of a new uranium exploration approach has unearthed a
    previously unknown and unexplored palaeochannel system stretching more than 100
    kilometres in length in the far north of South Australia.
    The discovery – by newly listed Eromanga Uranium Limited – will be drill tested as
    early as mid year in an area between the township of Marree and the operating
    Beverley uranium mine.
    Eromanga is earning a 70% interest in the “Marree Project” under a joint venture with
    Maximus Resources Limited . ends....

The Flinders (FDL) ownership, as the biggest shareholder in MXR (who owns a fair wack of ERO) is the puzzle. Flinders SP has sat on its bum while ERO and MXR are catching up to their value.If you are interested in some of the Flinders commentary you might like to have a look at the FDL thread today and MXR thread which has a lot more interesting iter related details of the company investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.