ERW 0.00% 4.1¢ errawarra resources ltd

ERW Errawarra : The Waiting is Killing Me But Worth It

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I cant believe there is so little here on HC about ERW's fabulous prospect at Andover West. Maps and Geo reports dating back some years clearly show a seam of Geo that runs roughly east to west thru Azure's (AZS) original Andover then thru their Ridgeline site to ERW's Andover West. Within this is Nickel and its volume/quality improves to the western side - as AZS already showed at Ridgeline. To me its almost certain there is Ni at AW and its more a question of how much. If its a lot ERW prob consumes AZS and/or their Ni, and if its lesser at AW they probably sell to AZS. Then there may also be Li and Cu etc. Seems a pretty safe bet esp with tiny MC <$9m and enough cash to finish the exploration at AW. If nothing else its a great shell so downside limited,

To me what's holding ERW's SP back is simply (1) the delay in getting indigenous and heritage formalities completed (although very close now) and (2) the lack of pro active marketing by Execs who seem to want to dot very "I" and cross every "t" before promoting it. That was understandable previously but at this advanced stage, its surely time they got going. There are only 62 days to Christmas. So come on ERW Execs. Lets get cracking. This is a Christmas Present waiting to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68921 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 55500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 25000
Last updated 11.48am 06/05/2024 ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.