ERW 1.22% 8.3¢ errawarra resources ltd

Well I’m back after months watching from the sidelines after...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well I’m back after months watching from the sidelines after first initiating this thread almost a year ago,

I can take failure to find something so far - what I can’t take is the apparent lack of planned effort to go investigate what they are almost certainly sitting on or the lack of coherent communication to shareholders. If it’s not time for Tom to retire it’s definitely time for Shareholders to be more vocal to the Board and ask harder questions.

The latest set of samples sent to Canada for pegmatite / spodumene / Lithium analysis may or may not come back with anything (but delay doesn’t look good) but, honestly, is wandering around the outback picking up a few dozen rock samples the best Tom can manage? As for communications, whilst the last Ann two week back was more professionally drafted than anything I’d seen previously, it was still short on any actual detail. And I’m sick of reading about what their neighbours have done!

it’s of course entirely possible that they are doing stuff but if they are we don’t know about it. Maybe those samples haven’t yet returned from Canada and we’re going to be pleasantly surprised. But looking at the SP today, somebody seems to fear the worst and has voted with their feet.

So here we are now with a MC or $6m, when Azure is 100x of that for a mere 60% stake of one adjoining tenement.

Come on Mr Shamazian and Sorrento, you’ve got 30%. What’s the plan??

Meantime is anyone here we’ll enough versed to guide us one options shareholders have to press for action aside from writing letters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.961M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $8.762K 106.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49975 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 40012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.