ERW 1.22% 8.3¢ errawarra resources ltd

well its seems the Heritage Tribal team haven't yet gotten back...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    well its seems the Heritage Tribal team haven't yet gotten back to ERW about next steps following the finding of one or two possible ancestral stone tools near to (but not on) the proposed track. That said I assume their ok to proceed is close but realistically I'm expecting (and Ok with) a delay in drilling start until new year. If the track and site can still be bulldozed and prepped before Christmas it'll signal a very positive start to the new year. If any of this results in price weakness I'll see that as a good opportunity.

Back to Holes ABC in ERW's last update. Note how shallow they are. Much more so than Ridgeline which doesn't hit until 400m then dives deeper. Notably site A is now three targets. I'm curious why the proposed drill barely touches the two higher ones as it goes direct to the lower. But Newexco are the acknowledged experts so they'll know best. Maybe they just wants to get a hole in so they can do the DHEM and look sideways around and underneath the targets. (I believe thats how Ridgeline was discovered). But two of the three in A look significant. Drill C also appears to be a very large target.

Overall adding to the fact ERW is obviously ready now to bring in a Mining CE and to me this is all still all on track as soon as the Heritage clearances arrive.

Meantime - whats up at Errabiddy with REE .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $7.961M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $8.762K 106.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49975 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 40012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.