ERW 1.59% 6.4¢ errawarra resources ltd

Greetings all. I admit I’ve been a silent or late but have been...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Greetings all. I admit I’ve been a silent or late but have been rather more active behind the scenes accumulating more stock as I can and encouraging others to do likewise. One contact alone has gone from zero to almost 500k shares in the last two weeks. Anyway I had nothing much to say so I decided not to post. But to answer Robocop - no I’ve not sold any. And don’t plan to.

Now however things are getting more interesting. The latest Ann confirmed drilling had started as pre-announced on 24th Jan and talked about Hole B which was interesting. I’m sure we all wondered why? Turns out that Hole B is a little way away from A/C and on flatter ground whereas A/C are a bit hilly. B was thus chosen at end Jan as the first drill for entirely pragmatic reasons as the drill team looked at each sites’ state of readiness for the rig. I suspect there were then one or two teething problems at the start but that drilling is now proceeding to the states 160m EOH if not towards 200m as per the last Ann. “No drama” as they say. And of course B was never as interesting as A/C so I don’t think the absence of a hit so far is of any surprise or consequence. But B is important because it opens the first hole for DHEM look arounds. (Reminder that’s how Azure found Ridgeline).

Anyway, roll-on the start of A or C in the next day or so. Next week should be a bit more exciting - touch wood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $6.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $3.134K 48.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3273 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.