ERW 1.59% 6.4¢ errawarra resources ltd

Re a CR as mooted by Robocop. Of course there will be one at...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Re a CR as mooted by Robocop. Of course there will be one at some stage but to me it’s premature to spend energy thinking about it. The only thing that matters is the resoult of the current drill campaign then DHEM programme.

Anyway I don’t see an immediate need as TomR has consistently shown he knows how to conserve cash. As a result ERW still has $2M+ cash which is adequate for the current diamond drills and probably several follow-up’s. Also relevant is that ERW can raise over $4m from options thru 30-40c if they can find anything at all to encourage us in the current drill campaign.

On another track, whilst I appreciate the Board’s economy with managing cash, I do wish they’d be more generous with shareholder communications. For instance I can’t remember a webinar, investor call, online Q&A forum etc (in stark contrast for example with what we see from Scott M at IVZ). Surely the Board should want and benefit from closer relations with shareholders… esp as and when a raise/placement is required)
    Last edited by Offside: 10/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.