MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

escrow nearly up : takeover perhaps

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    21st October 2005 the listing date so escrow date ends in 3 weeks.

I am not here to start a rumour, simply mentioning a possibility.

I have been following Nova Energy closely and the similarities are there. Centipede and Lake Way deposits around the same in pounds and depth - as Thatcher Soak . All in WA.

Would argue that Uranex's tenements in Africa are superior and slightly more advanced than Nova - but that is a long arguement to debate.

Toro pounced on Nova a few weeks before escrow period ended. Good premium price it was. Oxiana have agreed to the Toro deal, and will have a good holding in Toro.

Uranex have Goldstream in their corner with the major stake. Certainly not an Oxiana by any means (in fact way off). GDM looking to focus on Carine Hill (Sth Aust iron ore). Need the cash. Chinese interest probably not forthcoming, so if GDM want to develop it, the sale in Uranex shares will provide them the go ahead.

If Uranex is then the takeover target, as a shareholder, one would like a good premium to current share price.

Capped at $88m compared to Nova which was a lot higher at the time of the takeover.

The fact that Uranex have not produced the 2 JORC definitions on Thatcher and Bahi C1 yet, may mean a predator (either Australian or overseas) could pick up a bargain. Escrow finishes in 3 weeks, JORC's due out by Q4........mmmmm.........interesting.

Simply my view only . Any thoughts holders ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.