ELS 5.88% 36.0¢ elsight limited

escrow, page-18

1. 24,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369
    I fully agree Denial and have posted as such.....it all depends how one interprets things.

Feeding the chooks…..creatinghype by a few on here has raised expectations to unreasonable levels, mugs buy into it, buggermugs sell it! We’ve had posts about a takeover of $3.00 to $5.00, $500mil MC ifELS was listed on NASDAQ, endless forecasts of $3.00 just around the corner,why we’ve even had body language experts “reading” Nir, and report of someonefrom Hikvision buying stock in ELS and a later post to say he was stillholding. I wonder if he/she is selling?

What previouslymight have been “explainable” and accepted by the market to a certain degree,such as missing on an anticipated date for deals, will now be seen as outrightfailure simply because “we” (lol) are measuring against unrealisticexpectations, the market will savage the SP especially in a tightly held stock.

Well done lads, yacan’t see past your nose…..unless of course you’re trading ELS.

We wait and see, it may be nothing, but overdone hype will always come back and bite you.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $54.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 36.0¢ $17.37K 48.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ELS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.