SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

escrowed share release 09/02/2017, page-16

1. 4,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    Agreed Snout, I'm impressed with the continuing strength of the buying after such a large selldown assumedly by escrow holders. And it appears to be continuing.
    I've got mixed, and confused feelings about what has gone on.
    Firstly I feel that the selling has somewhat tainted the squeaky clean trust I have held, perhaps that just my own fault.
    And after all the apparent arranged taking up of this stock there must have been some level of expectation that this stock was becoming available. Thus someone knew something beforehand.
    Then on the other hand that stock has been taken very willingly by some group, thus that is a very positive sign, and clearly whoever is taking up the stock is also a true believer.
    Whilst I remain a buyer I've lowered my bid price in case another dump occurs in the coming days ;-)
    Beyond the trading of shares one needs to ask the question, do you believe in the eagleview deal and the technology. And I remain very much a supporter, and a supporter for the longer term future of SFI. Thus each day for me is a day closer to a series of positive and significant announcements, that is likely to not only signify the transition of SFI to revenue earner, but as a major provider to leading edge technology and imagery both in Australia and the USA. And along with that should come a major share price rerating IMO.
    We're now midway through Feb so not much longer to wait (max 6 weeks for the first big announcement I assume).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.