RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi guys, Bought in originally at 27.5 and rode the wave up to 55...

1. 6 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Bought in originally at 27.5 and rode the wave up to 55 and back again only to top up again today, thinking that 29.5 is an absolute bargain for what this company represents. While I'm very excited about the upcoming smartcough results, I'd like to open up a thread to discuss the upcoming escrow share date (14/07/2017), where the total escrow shares are apporximately 10% of regularly issued shares on the market.

I'm trying to get my head around exactly what the implications are if all of these shares go up for sale and the relevance of the timing in relation to the clinical trial results (expected) date. I agree with other posters that I don't think the directors are going anywhere, with FIL topping up - however the skeptical side of me wants to explore the likelihood/possiblity of using the clinical studies as a vehicle to offload a huge chunk of shares at a good price.

Again, not a doomsdayer, I'm fully behind RAP and have faith in the upcoming trial results - I'm just trying to educate myself in the technical mechanics of shares and thought to turn to those who know the company better than I do.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.