RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Two points: it's a big call to say the trend is down. Reality...

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Two points:

it's a big call to say the trend is down. Reality is, the SP has oscillated between 38.5 and 29c for 7 months now. Sure, if we include the 3 months prior to this it tells a different story, but over the last 7 months the story has evolved so far, that I don't think it's relevant.

It's very rare to see a spec hold a MC of 225m + for over a year. This alone means standard spec modelling and charting cannot be inferred onto this stock.

Secondly, if escrowed shares are going to be sold, without doubt at the very least FIL will be approached to see if they are interested in an off market transfer. However, and I will happily be corrected on this, as it's not my forte, but my understanding is that, if the acquisition of these shares took FIL holding to over 20% (it would be close), then they would be forced to make a TO offer. In fact, from 20% on wards, they cannot acquire more than 3% every 6 months without making further buy out offers.

Without doubt, there will be other insto's/ funds willing to buy.

When UQ dumped last year, TK was pissed. At the heart of his frustration, was that no effort was made to sell them off market to a fund etc.

As to the timing of Anns or escrow sales? Well, very little can be controlled by ResApp. Anns will be made in accordance with the law, ie, when and as soon as available. They won't be released in a hurry to beat the escrow date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.