ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

My 2 cents worth:1.STO are presenting at Intrernational...

1. 3,890 Posts.
    My 2 cents worth:

1.STO are presenting at Intrernational Conferences over the coming month (see their recent presentation) highlighting the importance of gas to their long term strategy, and particularly talking up the prospects of the Gunnedah basin
    2. ESG are presenting internationally at the same time
    3. A very large shorting campaign commenced a couple of weeks ago. Since then the only market sensitive report has been the usual bi-monthly report, even though we haven't heard about flow rates for 2 months.
    4. OIP/GGX EGM approved the merger, with ESG having a 23% odd vote to help get the resolutions passed, in spite of general market dissent to the transaction (as evidenced by a halving of the share price and market commentary)
    5. Most recent director appointed to ESG was Chris Sadler well renowned for his expertise in negotiating takeovers
    6. Ongoing production tests at Dewhurst and Tintsfield are yet to come online.

It's hard not to think where this is all heading, but I do believe given ESGs expertise with CSG and paritcularly lateral drilling that perhaps any manouvre (if at all) will happen after those projects are up and running and producing commercial flows. Not sure if STO would have the technical expertise without ESG, although others better placed to comment on the technical nature of the projects.

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.