ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Excellent Yaq,Simply can NOT fault your logic here!To be honest...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    Excellent Yaq,

Simply can NOT fault your logic here!

To be honest while others were questioning your resolve with protecting your own interests as a shareholder in ESG, it was and is clear to me you were simply trusting our board were looking after our interests in the long term

Now, on release of this "Scheme Document", the ugliness of this deal, the lies and the backstabbing committed by our board becomes crystal clear!!

How could SANTOS ally themselves with such "sleezy" behaviour?

You refused to believe it and I refused to believe it but reality is presented to us in the final hour!

Now we are clearly all on the same page!

The "reason" for the capitulation is clear. Our board have sold us out!!

Time for a "shock and awe" campaign of our own! I'm sure there is someone in ESG who has a conscience. Someone who has seen within the "boys club" not liked what they saw and is willing to spill the beans!

He would be a corporate hero if he had the courage to come out and speak! The single most important thing any man can work for in his life journey is his reputation. With a strong reputation, your opportunities grow and with long term wealth and happiness to follow. Chasing the short term dollar to the sacrifice of your reputation leads you on the path to the "dark side"!

What is worse is taking the easy way out and "sweeping it all under the carpet". It will come back to haunt you! Edgar Alan Poe tells the story!

Anyway, thumbs up Yaq!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.