FTZ 0.00% 3.0¢ fertoz limited

ESG 'bigger than crypto' - Fertoz backer

1. 1,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Nic Brownbill - the man who helped launch FTZ's recent $5m capital raising - reckons Fertoz is a top investment pick in the ESG/Environmental, Social, Governance space.

Brownbill, a director at Perth-based JP Equity Partners, is featured in the current edition of *.

What do you see as the next global investment opportunity?

We see the whole decarbonization theme as the next mega global investment opportunity.

An estimated $41 trillion in investments is required to decarbonize globally, and the carbon market could be thirty times the size of the oil market.

Five years ago, you would have seen the cryptocurrencies in their infancy, and I see the carbon market as a bigger opportunity than that because we’re going to see an upheaval in how businesses conduct themselves to meet zero targets.

Would that investment opportunity catch on in Australia?

I believe the Australian market hasn’t really caught on to the opportunity of this yet. But I think something will really start to emerge from the COP26 conference in November, where you’ll see a sustained mega theme starting to unfold in this country.

I think we will start to see a complete emergence of Australian companies in the carbon space over the next few months and beyond.
    What are the ASX stocks that JP Equity likes in this space?

One ASX stock that we’ve been watching very closely is Fertoz (ASX:FTZ). They’re a leading North American fertilizer manufacturer that produces a unique low-emission rock phosphate product for sales in global markets.

After years of research, they have demonstrated that the product increases crop yields by 15%, but importantly it can generate significantly lower CO2 emissions in manufacturing compared with other commercial fertilizers.

Of course, Nic Brownbill could be expected to promote Fertoz given his role in the group's July placement at 15c.
    But perhaps there's another reason.

JP Partners say they personally invest in all companies they raise capital for. It seems Nic Brownbill has doubled his FTZ outlay in three months.
    Last edited by Medify: 09/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $1 21

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 218306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FTZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.