ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

esg reserves and pipeline

1. 2,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    ESG holders,

Can you please tell me what ESG's share of gas reserves are 1p, 2p and 3p and why they are so good. I have heard comments like "the next best thing", however Arrow's reserves seem to be quite large and well placed compared to ESG, and "More than 90 percent of Arrow's acreage is still to be certified meaning exceptional upside potential exists from exisitng projects as well as new areas", "Their target is to add 1,000 PJ of gross 2P reserves every year going forward"

"ESG has largest operated acreage on the east coast of Australia" what does this mean?

I only see results for Pel 238, what about PEL 433 and 434 supposed to be drilled in 2009, and PEL 6, 427 and 428?

Whats going on with ESG in the Arkaringa basin?

And the pipe line to connect to the Central Ranges and then to Newcastle: "Part 3A Concept Approval process underway with the NSW Government for development of the total project (i.e. Stages 2, 3 & 4)" How long will this take? and cost to get approved? and cost to be built?

How much profit will the Wilga gas power station produce per year over the next 3 years? When will it be ramped up to 40MW?

What will it take to get the LNG plant up and running at Newcastle? Capital? approvals/time? anything else?

Cheers,
    Jonathan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.