ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

esg smashed? computerised trading explained, page-45

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Regarding BOT trading,and excuse me if this has been covered before I think if this is going to be allowed to continue then we as the "retail trading" group are going to have to push/lobby a lot harder to get greater transparency in the market. It has been brought up in the past that broker ID's should be visible in market depth for ALL participants, not just the bigger operators.The original argument against this adjustment was that big players were at a disadvantage when having to move large amounts of stock and many of you may remember the U/ (undisclosed) that appeared in so many market depths. The push to have this ammended was quietly quashed.

Now that the big players have a new method for dispersing their larger orders and plays in the market I think its time for the pendulum to swing the other way. We as smaller (now disadvantaged) players should have an opportunity to see whose doing what and when. As many of you who have/or are using phone brokers can attest it's quite handy to have a friendly broker on the other end to tell you whose playing a stock.

This will be the only way we can draw attention to irregularities as at the moment we have no evidence. If the ASX is so open about adding liquidity to the market lets all have a look at whose providing it.

If someone wants to petition ASIC to probe further into this matter you can add my name to the list. Forget the ASX
    as they have a vested interest with those they seek to protect.

jsuth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.