ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

esg will not go cheaply, page-23

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    H, that's a pretty significant point that you make when you said:

"Plus the very obvious "endorsement" that came with Santos coughing up another $25m approx in the placement. If the data that they have daily access to was no good would they have done that???"

Exactly, H! And it certainly rules out forever and a day that the ESG resource is a dud or mediocre, otherwise STO who get all the data would be sellers...not buyers!

So here they go and add an additional 5% or $25m to their initial investment value and are presumably stymmied by the 20% rule which they do not want to breach....yet!

I think you will find that they have got back to their 19.99% after having been diluted slightly by the SPP.

Clearly this is the act of the favourite in the 5000m at the Olympics who had fallen slightly off the pack but who has now made it back, in readiness for the big run home.

Is the bell lap approaching?

Next Point: If we are watching STO's actions and are second guessing their position, I wonder who else might be?

If the big boys are intrigued by ESG and there is ample annecedotal evidence that they are, wouldn't they also see STO's actions as been another big tick on the resource despite the lack of flow information in the marketplace?

Look, the best way to view ESG is as a "Money Tree"...the longer we are given to water it, the bigger it will grow and the more value it will have.

Mr D Knox esq knows this and must have a pre-determined point at which he will bring in the bulldozer. Wait too long and he won't be able to afford it.

Now, hush for one minute...can you hear it?

Come on, Listen carefuly...you can hear it, can't you?

That's our money tree growing and growing!

Some people say that the gentle, soothing noise sounds like "Bank me...Bank me"...and you hear it day and night!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.