ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

esgly, page-16

1. 10,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    H
    thanks for taking yesterday in a fairly good spirit - someone told me the posts were on for a bit - i didnt read.

i have only been posting a couple of months( in market since 1986 but in a small way back then and for years ) and registered on hc longer but rarely viewed the site- i thought there was too much hot money around and there would be too many posters wh didnt know much. i decided to look a lot more at hc at start of new year as i thought markets might be closer to bottoming.

seems you know a bit about csg and a couple of other posters might even know a bit more

I only know enough to get in trouble but my impression was a bit too much water - you don't want no water either as these co's that skite about csg wells free flowing with no water seems the wells don't end up as good as those they have to dewater. In long term the water issue is a big one for csg but i guess they might end up pumping it back underground but they cant realy do in the same coal seem they are extracting from - they need another aquifer nearby which has poorer quality water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.