LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

ESH and Partners past announcements and news, page-2

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi RoosterRX,
    Just on the Razer investment, it was $1.3m AUD
    The articles that mention $3.3M I think refer to the total shares issued under the capital raising.

Agree on your points about challenges mostly around momentum and critical mass and a way of actually turning over some revenue to outweigh the marketing and admin overhead.

I'd like to see some money spent on R&D and development of intellectual property and new differentiating features, increased community involvement, partnerships with Twitch/Youtube or whatever gets the user base and integration moving.  There's some well established platforms that could already compete
    Steam, XBox Live etc.  With huge user bases and the ability to introduce cross publisher API's and integration

User acquisition and speed to market is critical.
    Regarding the number of users, on the 3rd Apr 2018 ESH announced Mogul Arena having 273,475 users, 94% of which signed up in March.
    Regarding the Mobile App
      Development of the mobile (iOS and Android) platform dates back to ESM/ESH goals in 2016. Two years later it hasn't appeared to be a priority
      There are rumours it will be bundled on the Razer phone, I haven't seen any clear announcement on that.  There needs to be a strategy, tight integration and user benefit to avoid it being seen as bloatware.

With online poker and Ladbrokes experience on the board, the monetisation will probably develop the entrance fee and prize pool model.

ESH Listed in Nov 2016 @ 2c, born out of Volta Mining (VTM) acquisition of ESM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $13.58K 905.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2269973 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.