LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

That will ultimately depend on what sort of revenue, the nature...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    That will ultimately depend on what sort of revenue, the nature of which it's drawn and existing agreements with third party groups. At this point there's no revenue but if/when there is some, that should be made clear to us.
    I see your point in terms of big money but Twitch.tv makes a large chunk of revenue from ads. These aren't limited to big events. Even streams without many viewers can run ads. Is it worth as much as a slot during a major esports event? No, but Twitch gets by without having that many of those events.

Further to the revenue discussion, people pay a lot for skins, tokens, etc. I'm sure Razer will find some way of getting people to shell out for zCurrency.

If we get cranking with some ad-revenue and some freemium features, the SP can run on not very much when/IF Singtel and Razer are pushing ESH forward.

Our internet sucks but that doesn't stop piles of Australians playing games and opening their wallets for unlocks, skins, xp boosts, etc.

I've said it before regarding ESH. Australia really doesn't factor that much. If we acquire a bunch of users from Thailand, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia and others - then we can effectively forget Australia and still do really well. Why is Australia more important than any other country where users could be drawn from?
    I think if you told me to go and do business in the competitive gaming space in South-East Asia and I'm allowed to pick two partners to help me do it, Singtel and Razer are at the top of the list.

I agree with you that business is cutthroat. I'm not ruling out ESH's SP dropping and then Razer acquiring the company. Hell, they bought out Nextbit to make the phones.

It's a complicated thing to get around even for me and I've played games since I was little, including some time trying to go professional with Starcraft II.

For me, travelling to LAN events was one of the worst parts of the whole thing. The game is very mentally draining and a lot of players don't have money to stay somewhere comfortable while playing. After you've travelled to another state, slept in a sleeping bag on a floor, had a maccas coffee for breakfast and are looking at potentially the hardest match of your life, the kind where stopping to wipe sweat from your brow or pressing the wrong button once can lose you a match - You would give anything to be playing the event remotely.

If I could take all the money I spent on travelling to an event and put it up as a registration fee for a remote event that I can play from my house, I'd do that every time. That's where I see value in ESH.

Minor event tournaments are being held online more and more but ESH offers a nice program for managing the process.

Additionally, new platforms jump up all the time where people said they wouldn't. I remember using Ventrilo for communication in game. When people started talking about **, my first response was "nah man just use vent why do we need something new?" Now I love **.

Mogul Arena being a hub for competitive match-making doesn't seem any less plausible when I think about it.

Love alternative opinions and points of view. Please remember to take mine for what it's worth and to make your own decisions and do your own research.
    Last edited by RoosterRX: 10/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.