LU7 0.00% 3.3¢ lithium universe limited

ESH is a data collection company

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Has anyone created a conservative valuation based on the collection and sale of data to brands? As well as better and better recommendations to brands because they can use the stockpiled data that has been collected?

It has been pointed out numerous times now that Mogul is obviously a data collection company. Where they provide the platform for brands to host their own tournaments. Mogul collects the data, and then compiles this data for the client (attendees responds to brands, and general behaviour). I also understand that they would create recommendations based on the data?

I think the value is not just general isolated data collection. Does anyone know if Mogul is stockpiling this data, enabling them to construct better and better recommendations based on that data to clients?

Someone also mentioned that the business model is closer to that of Salesforce.

Knowing this, I am much more comfortable with the company now that I understand it better once again (over the long term). In saying this, I am still outside my competence because I don't fully know how to value such a business module. The most I know is that continued uptake of large brands, which will lead to continued uptake of more brands is a good thing. And that if anyone wants to know where the revenue will actually come from, should create a thesis based on the value of the data being compiled and collected.

Have I missed anything?

People complaining about the short term stock price, probably should be buying. The problem of not enough capital is real...

edit: Why is hotcopper a terrible platform where I cannot edit the title?
    Last edited by Custodian1337: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138473 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.