LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I don't think it is a "data collection company" but I agree that...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't think it is a "data collection company" but I agree that data is a by-product of registering the users for the mogul platform.

Mogul is a tournament provider which provides solutions to host e-sport tournaments. Much like your local pub poker night, they have a coupla guys come in and set up the chips and tables and makes sure everyone is signed up. They themselves get money from the pub and perhaps an extra 5-10% clip for every rebuy or top up that is sold for extra chips (payable in drinks from bar or direct). The pub does most of the marketing. The provider gets a flat fee + commission and bob's your uncle.

Think of all the brands(pubs) out there wanting to be digitally relevant? Think of the exposure on sites like Twitch and YouTube. Content creation is hard and when you see a tournament where all the big names are coming together to participate, you'd want to get in and be a part of the crowd.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because this is my understanding and I really think this is a much better model than before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 256843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.