LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

ESH Sets Foundations for Success!, page-387

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    investforfuture did you listen to the webinar on wednesday i think not because if you did you would have gotten a feeling that we are looking at a whole different type of company than what i first thought that ESH was going to be , michael said that we are i for get how he put it but ESH is going to be a destination not just a plat form some one else might do a better job of explaining it , don't for get who these leader's are that we have this is what they do they have built mega size companies from nothing this isn't there fir attempt and just think we have 3 of them that have done this not just one , i can tell you now that i feel my house is in very safe hands and just seeing michael on that webinar you can tell that his on this 24/7 with cameron and kate and we are no longer just a gaming plat form now we have tec and from what was said when this comes out others might be interested in using it and some of those other's start with a G and the other started with A you join the dots , i wouldn't worry about the amount of share's on offer because if they can pull this off your going to be looking at a mind blowing SP but its not going to happen over night , but we do have money coming in and its been growing every quarter and with this team ill bet you that it's going to be coming in a lot faster , so i wouldn't get court with my pants down because i think soon some people are going to get a big shock at what happens here at ESH , you can call this ramping if you like but it's what i believe and people know i speak the truth but i do get mixed up at times but every one has an opinion and they will not always be the same

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $23.82K 1.637M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2340026 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 515197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.