LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

Mogul now supports SUPERCELL titles, Clash Royale and Brawl...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186

Mogul now supports SUPERCELL titles, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars with support for Clash of Clans coming in Q1 2021. Leveraging Supercell’s game API, automated match pairing, score reporting, brawler or card banning, enhanced statistics, and a few other special treats can now accessed through Mogul tournaments.

We think that hosting your own lobby, inviting your opponent, and then reporting scores back to a platform is pretty lame, we’re sure you do too, and that’s why these Supercell titles (the first of many more) are being brought to you now. Our mission is to simplify every step of the tournament process, and the best place to start is with the most difficult, the steps between the game and tournament platform.

It’s not enough to automate a game that has an API, however, everyone’s doing that and we know that we can do better. That’s why in 2020 we set out to change this, to improve how we look at games and the value we ascribe to them when considering automation. This year alone we have introduced two new unique methods to accomplish game automation. If you’re not keeping count that gives us four unique ways to automate a tournament experience for a game.

Oh, and by the way, we think Fortnite is a pretty cool game too. It would be rad if someone figured out how to automate this tournament process as well, just saying.

Async Play

Two key hurdles with standard tournament play are the necessity to show up at a certain time and to compete against a specific opponent. Further complicating this experience is the need to set up a lobby, connect with or invite your opponent, and then submit a score. It’s not a lot of work, but the experience changes from one game to the next and at the end of the day, it’s just not a fluid enough experience. There is a better way.

Alongside the introduction of the Mogul mobile app, Mogul will be introducing a new tournament format “Async”. An async (short for asynchronous) tournament is one that offers immense flexibility to players and tournament organizers. Through this tournament variant players will be able to choose when they play, for what duration, and with or against who. Through async, we allow you to compete all the while playing on your terms.

Cross-genre, multiple games, specific game modes, and any combination of stats an organizer wants will be available to create a challenge around.

Community Efforts

A message from Mogul Social Director Jay Hairston:

Happy holidays!

I don't know who's reading this -but if you’re anything like me, your friendships took a hit this year. You may have lost touched with people, only connect with others through memes on social media and struggle to find the time or place to make new friends to play with in a quarantined 2020. I want to change that.

As the newest addition to the Mogul team, I aim to build a social network for daily fun and content, inclusive to everyone no matter where you are or what you play. How it evolves and what it offers will be determined by you and I together. You can expect more opportunities to compete, opportunities to learn from industry professionals and the ability to help us shape the future of competitive gaming. I challenge you to be an active member in our story and take genuine interest in improving your new online gaming house -free of the toxicity that plagues so many other gaming communities. (...you know the ones I’m talking about.)

Welcome to the soft launch of the Mogul forums. Thanks for being here. :) This is only the beginning and I'm eager to hear your feedback and suggestions on how we can make this space a custom fit for you. Introduce yourself to our staff and learn more about me .

Have a safe and Happy New Year

-Jay

We're now on and ! Follow and share your top plays & content with us.Seeking dedicated Community Moderators -experienced in **, Reddit and Forum management. If interested contact [email protected]

BETA Testing (Inscribe)

Introducing the Mogul App!

A new way to play powered by Inscribe

Inscribe©® (just kidding) is not a thing, nor an app, and it’s not what our ancestors did to pass information on through the medium of stone. Inscribe is a process or method that allows us (through a variety of techniques) to offer enhanced automation to your gameplay experience. With Inscribe we are able to implement new ways of stat tracking and score reporting. We have the capability to grab context that doesn’t exist as stored data, to guide you, enhance your gameplay, point out flaws in real-time, and so much more.

In this closed beta, you will experience an early stage concept that offers a glimpse at the most basic use cases for Inscribe. You will play Mobile Legends Bang Bang on an Android device, through a new tournament format (async), in a brand new Mogul Mobile app! You will have 12 hours per tournament to obtain the highest possible score. Play as much or as little as you want, your three best scores will determine your placement in the ladder. Did we mention you win MLBB Diamonds?

It doesn’t matter when you play, nor how long, and you most definitely don’t need to show up at a scheduled time.

Open the app, play, win. It’s that simple.

This is a new way to play.

Sean May

Product Lead

Mogul Winter Rumble Series

To celebrate our expansion into mobile games, we're hosting a Winter Rumble Series featuring Clash Royale and Brawl Stars with 60,000 Razer Silver up for grabs. This will be available for Android users in [SEA] [LATAM] and [OCE] regions. Registration is free with matches beginning 12/19/2020.

Full details available

----------

WHEW! That was a lot of info! Still with us? Awesome, you deserve a sneak peak at some upcoming initiatives to Mogul.

Coming Soon

Community quests, leveling and player profile rank badgesExtensive achievement & reward SystemMore tourneys & prizes!

Follow us on social for future news, events, updates and announcements!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2727/2727854-05ade7e43e912bd6e59536ce8370bb0e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.394K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 443859 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 330500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.