ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi and mnm

1. 2,232 Posts.
    hard man and other MNM posters have made some 'strong" statements in recent weeks dismissing Coldry and ESI's potential.

Notice MNM forum has gone quiet this weekend...has the info sunk in? MNM have no coal for years that investors can bank on. ESI do.

We here are interested in brown coal drying tech...which is THE only hope for the brown coal deposits. Over 20 years Vic Govt have wasted $400 mill so far. All the other uses for brown coal require a front end solution. At present its Exergen and Coldry.

So naturally we have long compared each tech/coy.

Personally - seeing the MNM run of late reminds me of the ESI run to 11.5 on nothing. ESI had no firm coal, no "commercial" plant to demo large burn samples, no Ashley....but ESI have been ticking the boxes despite the raising disasters.

My research tells me ESI is the firm leader in the quest to entice investors/govts into the "solution". Having secured "existing" coal security is essential.

This alone sets ESI apart from MNM. How can you be a serious contender if you dont have coal security?

ESI's challenge is to deliver Tincom and rid us of La Hoya...interesting month ahead.

I posted the below this arvo in reply to a hard man post on MNM thread...took 30 mins to put together...so why not post it here where it may be more appreciated...

I posted a news link with facts...but seems you want a debate?...ok just this once.

"would that 'perrrfect' mine be the maddingley coal mine in BM?"

BM is likely in the same catagory as LV. Nothing is certain...a long way from it - I dont doubt the coal is there - but how long will it take to define a resource and deal with all the enviro resistence?....many moons which MNM acknowledge below. Investors cant invest based on "coulds" and "uncertains"

"EL 5294 could contain an exploration target of between 1 and 2 Billion tonnes of brown coal"...

"Even so, the Company still wishes to note that the potential quantity and grade of the Brown Coal Exploration Target is conceptual in nature, that there has been insufficient exploration to define a Mineral Resource, and that it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the determination of a Mineral Resource "

"you know, the same one that supplied 20 tonnes to MNM for a bulk sample test last month, the same coal that has been proven to work using the exergen process?"

ESI went through the bulk sample process years ago. Investors want to see it burnt in large scale test burns....btw - if Exergen could have cut it in the LV with an existing p/station...you would be in the gate....but for some reason no LV p/station wants Exergen tech. Tata etc were powerless to sway things either. Coldry/Tincom/LYP...well....

"the same mine owned by what were once large holders in ESI, but are now selling out as fast as they can?"

Callejas own plenty and are not selling out "as fast as they can"....more misleading rubbish!

"and as for you drawing some comfort from IK saying possible mining in LV is 3 years away - err, the exergen plant is projected to be built by 2014 - you do the maths mate."

So you dont believe IK!!...actually he said 3-5 years. Do you really think they are going to build a plant before they have a defined resource??

I dont see MNM as a competitor to ESI - as Ive said before imo it would help to have a coal drying industry that can work together where possible.

I asked .... "Are there any definite dates/time periods for BM to be even drilled?" in my earlier post. No response yet? - If I was holding MNM, that would be concern No1.

What I and others disagree with is the strettttching of the facts that has been occuring on this thread in recent weeks....and in your post just now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.299K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 20606321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11436632 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.