ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I actually just got some phone calls. It appears I am helping...

1. 665 Posts.
    I actually just got some phone calls. It appears I am helping no-one talking down my own (skeleton) book... I am just so angry & dissapointed at what has been, by a long mile the worst investment I & people close to me have made.

I'm also frustrated there are so many (loosely) connected articles, that go on to assume this means ESI will rule the world and thumbs up all round.... oh look, climate article = great for ESI, end of story.

To believe things are good because you write them and someone else agrees is natural human tendency I suppose.
    Trouble is, who is to hold ESI to account???

Feels like a very slow death. So very frustrating and painful. I hope we turn this round. If I had my time again I wouldn't touch this with yours.

Many of my friends held all their shares post the 2c capital raising SPP thingy - all of them - so much promise - and are now behind again of course.

Needless to say they lost a lot before that.
    Some thankfully sold some.

I first bouight at 44.5c. I'm down a bit. No, hang on I'm out. Just some oppies now.

This is well and truely a doggy-dog now, whih the SP adequately reflects.

There's clearly nothing I can add that is positive, other than ... its worth a punt.

Over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.299K 577.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 20606321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11436632 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.