ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I agree some times I wonder why the company doesn't handle...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree some times I wonder why the company doesn't handle things better. In hindsight maybe it would have been better for them to be more informative about the funding process and what was actually trying to be achieved hence keeping all share holders thoroughly informed. Unfortunately this was not the case, who really knows why they took the path they did. As I stated before we can only go by what the company has told us and if we do all doesn't seem that bad really does it? Any other form of thinking is just speculation. As a bery long term holder and with my balls on the line ECT funnily enough is in the best position it's ever been in stuff is actually happening right now as we eat, work and sleep! I think if you are in for the long term your a winner medium term ( 6ish months) your a winner but short term it's probably not looking good. As Furniture says blah blah blah. If your confident buy more if you can as I did if not get out and don't look back.

Npapas I would be interested in what questions you asked that weren't answered to your liking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.