ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi being backed confidently by their csi, page-4

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I am saying that if these boys are not big enough to secure a pittance funding of 4 million, if that is in fact all it is, there should be a long hard look at the capabilities behind the people running the company....seriously, if they believed that ECT and ESI, coldry, matmor is as big as they believe it is, they should have secured the money not on a promisary note, but in hard and cold...four million, buy any CSI or investors is not a big. worldchanging deal. Either by the 26th, Monash should have deposited the money into the account, or if not, Monash were not big enough to participate, and our boys were not street cred enough to realise that it may be on a promise and a heartbeat. Seriously, a 4 million dollar investment in what we believe should be a company that will go from strength to strength, and have global contacts, and income sources causing an abundant income on a residual basis, it should be a no brainer, and if it is not a no brainer to Monash, are we in fact no brainers.....Just putting it out there for comment. We as investors can throw 10 or 20 or 50 or 100,000 at the company, but Monash are stumbling to find a pen or cheque book handy to write $4,000,000. I think that the delay should be cut forthwith, and the funds should be deposited with immediacy, or another CSI should be visited forthwith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.677K 824.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 18656688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8157020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.