ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IMO,that is what todays announcement boils down to.Tincom...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    IMO,

that is what todays announcement boils down to.

Tincom dragged the chain on ESI's future for a bit too long and they deserved to be ditched today.
    Like a snow plow, todays announcement has cleared the road for ESI to move ahead.

I am convinced that this was a strategic move, due to the fact tha KOS announced the DATANG deal on days before he announced this
    - so if Tincom didn't think ESI was serious about replacing them in our future (if they iunsisted on holding us up), they really got the message when Kos actually made the announcement to market and it would have hit Tincom between the eyes! Heads will roll in Vietnam, just like they did 2 yrs ago, for now Vietnam has less future supply for their power generation - and they won't be getting it from China that's for sure, unless they pay for it!

Tincom called our bluff and now they are out of the game, with a new player bound to enter the seat they warmed.
    Thanks to Tincom for spending millions on Feasibility studies, financial and construction etc.
    - this cements the fact that ESI can get moving without having to go back to the drawing board at all! Now we have 80% of the hard stuff done, all we need to do is continue with Datang or similar and let them build or enter into a license for the use of our design and/or fuel and from there, we will have saved a heck of a lot of time.

This could essentially be the greatest leap that ESI has made and effectively the event may have fast-tracked our full-blown entry into the global coal supply market.
    All the evidence you need of this likelihood is contained int he blurb on who DATANGs subsidiary are and what they have been charged with doing - investing in overseas markets for the generation of coal supply.
    What they just signed with us is the step prior to signing up with us as parnters.

All in my opinion, but the evidence to support my opinoin is all there on paper if you would like to consider it for yourself.

Cheers

Good on the ESI team, we needed a clear road ahead now that we are dealing with a REAL and VERY big player...3rd largest power genetrator on the globe - Datang.

:0)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 18730456 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11265024 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.