ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Caching,I addressed this with somone else recently, so thanks...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Caching,

I addressed this with somone else recently, so thanks for asking again for clarity...i do not have shares, i am more interested in the longevity of this technology and will keep you up to date with if and when i get back in, or put in an order and my interest level changes.

I am so much more interested in the technology than the shareprice FYI, as the tech is being left in the dark by Aus Govt. and yet being picked up by overseas govt's and industry. either way, i like the fact thathe tech is destined to go places and it seems like this most recent advent has cleared the way for it to happen.
    It was as if Tincom had an 'option' over our companies success and Kos cottoned onto it by making some demands on behalf of ESI - and he followed through and satisfied absoolutely everyone - the knockers and supporters all wanted Tincom out or moving right along. They chose to hold us up, in the notion of us being their option, and we fixed them, due to us having DATANG in our sights - or us in their sights as the case me become.

The rest...La Jolla, Shareprice etc is insigniificant to me and really it always has been as they are short term 'roundabouts' to get past and nothing more...not even a speed hump anymore!

Its very impoortant to look ahead at what this all boils down to today and the 'i told you so'...'hah ha's" and sniping are all silly personalised responses that have nothing to do with the companies direction.
    My adcive is to block out the 'noise' and concentrate on the strategy and future of the technology. As it stands, Datang are our most likely parnter now and do you think that could have ever eventuated if Tincom were in on a JV with us? No.
    Kos has cleared the way and IMO he has now said to all involved int he market something to the effect of:

'no one single deal is too good to ditch if it isn't in our best interests - considering the line up we have of companies that want to be a part of our industry.
    For this reason we have the upper hand with those who want to treat us like we can wait...we can't wait, or the line of companmies will disappear out of frustration'.

That's the message i am hearing anyway and of course he hasn;t made that statement, but it everything points to that being the companies thinking.
    I should not say it is all Kos' thinking, it is in fact the whole companies thinking IMO.

Don;t concern yourself with my holding, i am bullish on this industry full stop, regardless of the company code in question :0)

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.