ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I agree with you and am not too concerned with the overwhelming...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I agree with you and am not too concerned with the overwhelming infatuation with a drop in price that was always destined to happen. It was in some peoples charts and it was in obvious trading cycles of up and down and it was expected by business thinkers. The infatuation by people informing everyone else that company is on track and still kicking goals seems to be desperation, or as you say panic talk. It's also stating what people should already know. One way to deal with it is to chill now, on the quiet side of things, knowing that above all the company is orchestrating and executing everything on share holders behalves. We all have our own level of being in the dark and call it uncertainty where some of us see the light and call it obvious. What's obvious to me? Just wait for another 50 million transfer by +50 mill share holders and you'll see the cycle again, no brainer or guess work, up then down, then up a bit more then down a bit less, then steady on at a Fibonacci point or whatever else the tea bags say for a penny stock. That's business these days on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20988336 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.