ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi gameplan., page-25

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    "With the greens getting so worried about Exergen"

I'm not sure they are blooms.....I think they may think they can actually pick them off... Look a bit vulnerable with no design progressed after all this time..... Despite all the big money backers ....DFT cost ESI 'a zero cash tech company' $4m.....and their door remained open at LY....

Exergen is a big 'label' name scalp - the greens like to puff those chests.....

Absolutly amazes me why Exergen haven't got design up yet, small money for the big boys to cough up; why considering the big label backers haven't got the ball rolling; why the LY door was shut....... IF it was such a prime product.....why did they leave LV, over to BM and now back to LV and why its been only now that when ALDP funding for LV comes to light that broad timetables for design and construction; finally come out....

Find it fascinating that such a big consortium group...... Would have to Come to the ALDP handout and base the timetables around ALDP requirements....

Surely such a great tech would have been plumped with cash from the big labels and would be way down the road leaving everyone behind as the other developing techs wait for the funding....if it was so economically viable and cutting edge.......

Anyway we should have a fairer idea of what's going to happen and who's with who soon enough and put a lot of this speculation to bed

The greens might feel a bit strange stoning a company with the words 'environmental ' and 'clean' in its same too lol

The Europeans are on final decision date on the Greek problem on Tuesday.... Chances are they should have some sort of positive solution .... Might get a bit of a happier greener colour from the EU markets for asx opening on Wednesday , hopefully anyway..... Maybe an Ann then would be good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.