ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi here we go here we go here we go ........., page-28

1. 465 Posts.
    Fozhard, Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your input, if nothing else it has been interesting. It seems in the Australian Capital Market world that we as shareholders are not able to put questions to board members or company staff to seek answers, or should I say, we can freely ask the questions but they are not at liberty to answer unless the information has been announced to the world at large for fear of threat of "insider trading", I presume.

Given your obvious experience in the business world, what kind of company information would ECT have had to provide La Jolla Cove in order to get them interested in providing funding? Would La Jolla Cove have been privy to unannounced company business activity or would they have had to rely solely on announced information, in the same way that we as shareholders have to, to make their investment decision?

In the event that they have been privy to unnannounced information, how is it that they would then be able to convert and sell on market given Australia's Corporations Law forbidding "Insider Trading"?

Interested in your opinion?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18822332 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11568741 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.