ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ESI holders spread - article, page-117

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    In common law, what do you think a reasonable persons interpretation of the words 'Imminent', Soon', 'not far away' and 'Deposited' would be?

This convenient scenario is a snapshot of what I went on to reseacrh last night.
    Folks, if you need to know, last night I was shown that there is a 'Advanced Search' feature in this forum that lets you search for keywords, thread titles, dates, and so on which appears just under the window where you type in the ticker codes. It is extremely helpful!!!!! Here's some interesting things that I discovered after certain claims were made about what 'deals' and 'agreements' were and were not made by some of our key management people. This one is very revealing about what is perceived to be a contract or agreement.

Out of interest see this regarding a reasonable persons interpretation of the word 'Agreement', as stated by our forum member.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/monash.1785308/?post_id=10496789#.Wd2iAVuCzIU

And this whole topic came about by how reasonable investors interpret the word 'Agreement', which apparently is another definition of the word 'Deal' (depending on how you wish to conveniently chop and change your definitions:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/mo...get_post=true&direction=previous#.Wd2jUVuCzIU

So was there any agreement at all SP3 or were you just pretending?
    Or are you pretending now to appreciate a new definition of the same word?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $418 168.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 23034540 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8230582 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.