ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi in context

1. 27 Posts.
    It's all well and good to say that ESI is much better than all these other stocks, but the proof is in the pudding (i.e. shareprice).

ESI has been in a long term decline, dating well, well before the current crisis - in fact, ESI has performed better than many stocks in the last few months (probably because it was approaching rock bottom already).

In a very short space of time, ESI has gone from well over $1 to just 2.5cents - it has, essentially, collapsed.

There are various conspiracy theories about why and how this happened, but it's just too huge of an implosion to be explained away by market manipulation. And at the end of the day, if it was worth holding onto, then it wouldn't be dumped in the way it has been.

I'm not trying to "downramp", but just put this stock in perspective - i.e. the context of a tremendous decline in value. The market capitalisation must have absolutely collapsed over time (does anyone have any figures on this?)

I know the technology is good, but it's just not good enough to say the fundamental downturn in ESI is due to dodgy deals or irrational markets. I mean, in scale it's comparable Babcock & Brown's collapse, and it had $2billion debt!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.