ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi in eco climatic context

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Science must work with business must work with government (and all lobby groups) must work for emissions reduction, lest we all pay thru the nose ( ultimately the planet's and our lungs,).

Rupert Posner's Climate Group has added some interesting statistics to the mix today.

''Emissions rise on Australia's east coast'' is one article worth reading in today's Melbourne Age.

It would seem that the govt is ramping up public awareness of CO2 emissions with a focus on the poor performance of Latrobe valley's low tech wasteful use of brown coal.

Simple !...sooner or later, whether it be Victoria or Governator land ( US west coast ), a ''world's best practice emissions aware government will move, on the ''phasing out'' of untreated sub bituminous coals.

Liquid fuel technology and subsequent reactive global legislation has evolved over the last century, but the same must now be applied to solid fuels.

I say, ''Phase out all commercially burnt sub bituminous coal by 2020 !

Radical ?? Not at all.

Achievable ?? Lets make it happen !

Now, what other technology is based so heavily upon 200 year old known lignite enhancing principles. ( a reference to this is found in a recently posted link here, and refers to the effects that horse drawn cart wheels had upon freshly exposed brown coal )

As I stated at the top of this post, the coming months will see the start of results from science, business and government synergies in relation to the Coldry technology imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.