ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

great thinking amazed.this link kept my belief in ESI and...

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    great thinking amazed.

this link kept my belief in ESI and importance OF THE TECHNOLOGY coldry to Loy yang power.

one word .... CONDITIONAL ,most believe that the government compensation under the climate change act that the greens have endorsed was a given certainty to power operators,but no.

unless specific ,detailed report is presented, and carbon capture cannot be included ,no compensation with regard to the major carbon credits... and in loy yangs case 990 million dollars worth.

for 50 to 60 million dollars first module ,LYP will with the credible reputation of ARUP ,completed DFT will IMO include Coldry in the clean energy report ,due middle of august 2012... hence my 8c by end of august call.

ECT has a MOU in place with LYP to develop its technology.

to new investors read the act its all there .

8c is conservative only for coldry ,should Matmor get a backer in Australia or India then a similar surge in sp as WEC experienced will happen to ESI..

will need the fridge reminder "Do not sell too early"

http://www.climatechange.gov.au/government/clean-energy-future/regulations.aspx

or
    http://www.aar.com.au/pubs/cc/foccjul11.htm

Coal-fired electricity generation
    In recognition of the significant impairment of the value of coal-fired electricity plant that will result from the imposition of a carbon price,9 and despite Professor Garnaut's opposition, $5.5 billion worth of assistance will be provided to emissions-intensive coal-fired electricity generators (ie those with an emissions intensity of more than 1tCO2-e/MWh of electricity). This assistance, which will take the form of cash in the first year (2012/13) and free carbon permits in subsequent years, will be provided in equal annual instalments over the five year period to 2016/17. The on-going provision of this assistance to a generator will be conditional on:

the generator adopting a clean energy investment plan showing how it will reduce its emissions; and
    the capacity of the generation plant not being reduced unless the market operator determines that such a reduction in capacity will not have an adverse impact on power system reliability (including because the generator replaces that capacity with lower emissions-intensity capacity).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $99 33.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 18562395 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11561026 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.