ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ESI on the move, page-6

1. 3,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    'I believe ECT will forge an amazing relationship with NLC and NMDC which will benefit the company, the huge potential that Coldry/Matmor offer India and the globe but also us shareholders.'

I don't agree with this. I believe the two Indian companies had some interest initially but seem to have realised that the Coldry and Matmor techs are very high risk and not really worth investing in. It is my belief that the MPA has been shelved (aka a NITI review) because imo the two PSUs have moved on from Coldry and Matmor - NMDC is spending billions on building the latest high tech clean mills, and NLC is even looking into solar for drying their lignite and using CFBC in its new lignite fired power stations. Why would they do all of that if the ECT techs were 'in the bag'? Also, the directors apparently spending big on converting oppies has had zero impact on the market. The market I believe realises that the game is up with this company wrt Coldry and Matmor - it's been ten years and all we have are two commercially unproven techs one of which is still at lab scale. In my opinion, there will be no MPA or if there is, it will be a joke and the market will laugh at it hahaha! - the sp will probably drift further south no matter what happens. That's my opinion. You only need to look at the ESI 10 year chart to see how bad things are. This joke has been going on for so many years now that it has IMO become total farce on a Shakespearean scale. The attempt to pump the stock last week failed dismally. Zero movement in the oppies tells the real story. I think, and I believe, that there are a lot of holders just dying to exit this stock but as you can see there are not enough buyers - no demand for the 'game-changing' techs. Now why is that? Oh yeah, people are just too dumb to see what's going on here. LOL.

Think about this: according to THE COMPANY, the MPA is for a small-scale pilot plant that, if successful, the Indians will own 100%. It's crazy stuff and I think the market has given up on this story so hence the complete lack of interest in the line wipes and fluffy announcements, creative dot-joining and long-winded posts about ... well, essentially nothing.

Only one thing will make the market pay attention and that is a legally binding contract to build a plant - any plant! But then, as I said, not even that’s a guarantee.

But all the best of luck. You're all really going to need it. I hope it works out for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.