ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi prospects, page-2

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I don't know if this is true and I would appreciate anyone who can substantiate a few lines by Rupe since he is not here or when he gets back. Regarding Exergen, particularly the water extracted from the coal, and the said no coal uptake agreements being offered to Exergen.

Post #: 4230482

"I suspect a lot of pollies fell in love with the exergen enterprise before they understood how environmentally unclean and technologically inflexible it would prove to be when stacked up against Coldry."

Post #: 4230239

"Exergen just don't get it do they.....

Heating and squeezing , squeezes valuable ''bits'' from the brown coal and flushes them down the drain into holding dams where a bit of the not so clean water is skimmed off the top and filtered whilst the rest evaporates away leaving a POLL-'uted' effluent holding dam or 3..( and haven't we suffered enough K.RUDD/TURN.BULL POLL-UTED EFFLUENT in the lower house of late ! .~)

Exergen = 19 Gj/t 20% residual moisture VS Coldry 21 to 23Gj/t 12% to 13% residual moisture with all of the waxy and non waxy volatiles, trace catalysts etc,, left in the Coldry product and enough distilled water to do what exergen claims multiplied by a factor too big to even compare..

Bottom line....exergen have not been able to convince one single Latrobe Valley coal pit that a coal uptake agreement is in anyone's best interest.

They can't get/ haven't got a seat on G.R.I.D. for pete's sake.

HEAT 'N SQEEZE (resembles 8oz ice hockey disc...I dare not say it's accepted name) (exergen) = a BRIQUETTE + polluted water that gets disposed of as effluent or in settling dams ( google coal effluent dam disaster)...ask em how much a tonne lol ! capex opex ibit dam construction disaster risk assessment effluent dam water settlement reclamation...MANY TIMES THAT OF COLDRY"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.