ECT 28.6% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

F111/Geem,Could be the start of a good thread...for late...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    F111/Geem,

Could be the start of a good thread...for late nighters while the volumes are low.BTW thumbs up.

F111...that is the reality
    Geem..that is Rupes opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

ESI now needs to push the promo button and push it hard to keep momentum and sales of IP.Otherwise it will fizzle off and my stake will also fizzle instead of sizzle.

No one likes to be a mug punter/shareholder, so now the the focus is (IMO) on the "Sell" by ESI.

WEC have done it and as F111 and I have said/inferred.. ESI is not the only game in town with this type of "Coal Benefication Process".

IMO ..The Market cap ESI have at the moment plus the potential Tincom $$ input is sufficient now to start a major marketing push to get this IP out there...to keep pushing the momentum.

IMO..Headlines work and work well..just ask any Ad Agency.
    ESI is selling a product (IP in this Case)with lots of competitors with similar (not the same). As I said before ..this technology has been around for ages in various inefficient/efficient formats.

F111 outlined some examples previously.

Bent coal noodles work for me so long as ESI are the best and first noodle on the block.Revenue streams sooner than later.First in best dressed.There has been sufficient momentum lately to get ESI in the starters block and running.. so long as you don't pull up lame before the end you are in with a show. IMO..Get more staff and promote the hell out of it.

ESI and their competitors are on the same ship travelling the world..Get off the ship and jump on jet ..bugger the others and hang the expense!!This is a BIG GAME.--with BIG returns.

Get the word out there quickly.Bacchus Marsh pilot plant visits are not going to set the world on fire..
    unless you have Politicians visiting to give money (that will be the day??). ESI.."No News is NO NEWS" ..makes shareholders nervous (IMO).. "Any news, good or bad, is GOOD" IMO.

Good to see KOS is from a marketing background..but time will tell..balls in your court!

"Seize The Moment"

AS usual for a late night post ..all the above has been written under the influence of a Semillon/Sauvignon blend (WA) ..great drop.

Hope the HC breathalyser is not out!

Cheers and looking forward with this stock..?? next step management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $43.54K 14.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 17485353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6605665 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.