ECT 16.7% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

esi pump and dump chart history, page-59

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    IF listed on AIM then it will not matter if Callegas sell as larger pool of investors ready to buy.

sp value (tbedon)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'tbedon')
    Code: ESI - ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ( 3.2c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google ESI)
    Reply to: #5458790 from PASBOZ Views: 220
    Posted: 21/06/10 09:06 Stock Price (at time of posting): 4.4c Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 165.228.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View (+10)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    PasBoz

1. CSI
    My understanding is that Tincom will only have 3.5% of ECT (about 28m shares issued at a discount rate to the perceived/anticipated value of around 11cents - IMO). If measured by the % shareholding I'm not sure they would be deemed a CSI in ECT? There is potential for them to step up to the plate and take a big chunk of ECT.

They are certainly a partner/CSI in Victoria Coldry Pty LTD, which is your point I think an almost amounts to the same thing.

2. To all:

Selling pressure:

We should keep in mind that many longer termers averaged down to around .03 to .05 when the sp was plumeting during the GFC. Further, the SPP (june 2009) was an incredible (albeit high risk)opportunity to average down and increase holdings.

Many investors doubled or tripled their holdings last year and are in a very good position to sell a large % of their holdings and still retain a life changing core chunk of shares.

I reckon that the .08 to .15 cent range will see a heap resistance as long termers sell into the inveitable demand (a great reward for hanging tuff). Callejas will also off load some of their 45m shares (who knows how much).

However, a few announcements of a chindian nature in quick succession could blow my theory out the window. In that, the volume will be that high we won't even notice the selling pressure! :-)

Happy days

tbedon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $79 26.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 26777201 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11817586 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.