ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

If we are to look at history and it is any sort of a guide.......

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    If we are to look at history and it is any sort of a guide.... an interesting bit of trivia is that if one should go back to 22 June 2009 in the ECT News announcements, it was announced that ECT signed a "Co-ordination Agreement" with Tincom (understand this went no where, but it is interesting the impact that had on the SM on the day of the announcement..
    Checking records, I believe the SP was about $0.018 prior to this announcement. I believe on the day or maybe a day or so later there was a day of 296M trades and the price peeked at $0.115.
    SO.. anything is possible, considering where ECT are at now, compared to then... Patents locked in, DFT completed, MATMOR secured, serious negotiations with India billion $ companies, relationship with professional financiers....
    My first parcel was bought on 2 June 2009.. have had some nervous moments since then and have averaged nicely, but the way ECT have gone about working this deal... ie "getting it done right", will mean that I am expecting A- Day (Announcement day) to be an absolute ball-tearer day, considering the number of shares on issue , there could be a staggering number of shares traded on A-Day! Just look at today, over 100M traded based on what... I am assuming it may be Yes Banks positive statement re ECT in their Annual report.. but who can be sure.. can one call that an Announcement of sorts? It is certainly a positive endorsement from a major Indian Bank.

All IMHO! and GLTA..
    Cheers
    ..Nothing Matters More than MATMOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.