ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

esi run on the cards?, page-36

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Onshow, Im with you on that....I for one dont want a pump and dump, I dont want it to turn into a DT'Rs darling, I am hoping that what they deliver is an honest product, with honest backing, and that the uptake is there on a retail level....At the end of the day, if they can deliver what they say, and if IHEALTH really is a new generation of doers and thinkers, that we suceed as a frontrunner, and a company to be looked at as leaders in their field...I think that the intention of the board is one of honesty and integrity....I dont think that they are looking at their paycheck as a guide to their success, I think they are looking at 2 probabilities.....

No. 1....If they do succeed, yhey will have done a really good thing for sufferers, families, and IHEALTH...

No. 2. If they succeed, they will be very well rewarded, and so will stock holders, so with the best of intent, it will be a win win for all, and thats not a bad thing for all concerned...In fact it would be a great thing.
    M-T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.