ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Esi- what will today bring, page-222

1. 3,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    No chickens hatched yet so everyone is going stir crazy. I am a little frustrated reading through all the crap. I am I think guilty of being reactionary and a bit quick with sarcasm and I think my partner actually hates me instead of loves me. Except when I talk about having money and the holidays we can go on. She is a bit sanguine. Oh I need to floss my teeth and I am still working at 22:49 started at 07:30. Thinking about having a break or maybe I will keep going and make some more money to feed into my Minions LOL. GEEZ Yes we are all excited and yes we have a pretty good idea this company is in the right place at the right time. Also pretty confident something will happen sometime. OK OK.
    Good luck to all especially to the newbies who have finally found this great opportunity and jumped on board. There is so much information for you on this platform just look from about a week ago. Because the last few days has been inundated with a little bit of crazy. If you can please post any research you may have found and I am really interested in learning something new. Charts and theories, but please refrain from dribble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.