ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ok i dont mind people posting negative views - but did this...

1. 2,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    ok i dont mind people posting negative views - but did this really need a new thread title - where is the evidence to back up that the technology doesn't work? Hell even the regular crew on naysayers haven't said this (yet)

If there was the slightest hint these technologies didnt work would India even have taken a second look at us? I'm choosing to believe that the people in charge of billion dollar companies have some idea of what they are doing and where they chose to spend their money

Why is the smart money not in? well:

1. We are still waiting on an NITI review to happen
    2. We are still waiting on an MPA to be signed
    3. We are still waiting for a Demo plant to be built
    4. We have a 44 million MC right now at a 1.5c- given the above this isnt going to move without some substantial news.

If you were the smart money now and looking at the past 6 months share price action why would you buy now? Wait a couple of months until the MPA is signed and take away the risk that for whatever reason it doesnt happen.

When signed then buy. Its not rocketscience and given the low volume over the past few months this is why i believe we are so low. Given the companies history people are waiting to see what happens with the MPA before commiting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.