MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

ESIA and Mining License, page-119

1. 7,432 Posts.
    try and settle down wazbee. Play Relax that early 80's song frankie goes to Hollywood.
    whatever happened to that MNSer with the tranvesite logo and chatted about being a mobile phone salesman feeding their family out of a dumpster? They were your best Poster IMO.

wazabee do you really, really wanna play that 'skills' card against slogger? Can I play too on Sloggers side/back up? oh yeah I reckon I can thrash you wazabee in the DownRamping Stakes as well as in Enlightening Pilgrims to Mammon on the guts of Graphite Sector Analysis/ Long term vs Short Term.
    I got a deck of smart alec plays too wazabee.
    Might be able to teach you some

If ya reaaaaly wanna play

I'll start , play first card
    mns_ax26jul10_to_04sep15.png
    Your MNS Long Term Holders are from Uranex "Glory Days" 2010/12.
    They got caught with substantial significant Holdings by Fukashima. Didn't Couldn't operate Stop Loss
    and have been 'scrambling' ever since.
    Oh they got into the Options at 2 cents whatever.
    And like to crow about their canny investment in Graphite based on Option Appreciation
    BUT If they were Long Term Big Shot investors in Uranex
    The Question is how are their heads going?

Note the Long Term Resistance 32 ish as a Uranium go that MNS as a graphite play can't break.

J'accuse you wazabee [and matt72 and king of hell] of doing d'Louie ie trying to ramp your long term head holdings into profit or even Break Even.

Not playing coming back'n' forth tonight. Just throwing down the Gauntlet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.